"Faded" by Shel's Scraps

Thursday, September 1, 2011

7 months

Wow, I can't believe she's over half a year old.  Kya turned 7 months last Sunday (the same day as her Aunt's 22nd).  Things are certainly changing!  My big girl can sit up by herself.  She rolls around like a maniac and has even started sleeping on her stomach.  Of course now that she can roll in her crib she winds up with her legs caught and wakes herself up more frequently.  Unfortunately getting bigger has also come with sleeping less at night.  I'm not really sure if she's teething (haven't seen any teeth or swollen gums yet) or if she's just more active or something but she wakes up several times a night now.  My fantastic husband has been helping me get her back to sleep sometimes, which is great.  He seems to be better at getting her back to sleep than I am.  Usually with me she wants to nurse even if it's just for comfort.  She loves to be outside, especially now that she's big enough to sit up in her stroller.  We try to go on an evening walk a few times a week.  Kya sits up in the seat and Fudge rides in the basket below.  What a diva dog!  My 7 month old has also started jabbering "babas" and "lalas."  We still haven't heard a "mama" or "dada" yet so the competition is still on ;-).  I need to take some 7 month pictures but unfortunately my camera isn't working so well.  Hopefully I can get it fixed soon and document my baby girl at 7 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment